A chapter of Theta Alpha Kappa, the National Honor Society in Religious Studies and Theology, was established in 1998 to sponsor lectures and programs. Theta Alpha Kappa (TAK) is organized and administered by students, with Dr. Kravchenko serving as chapter advisor.
- Completion of at least 3 semesters at Washington University
- Completion of at least 12 credits in Religious Studies or Religion and Politics courses
- GPA of at least 3.5 in Religious Studies/Religion and Politics courses
- Overall GPA of at least 3.00
- The initiation fee is $25 -- this will be paid for by the Religious Studies Program
Please note: You do not need to be a Religious Studies major or minor or a Religion and Politics minor to become a member of TAK. If you are interested in joining TAK please contact the Religious Studies office and include a copy of your unofficial student record with GPA listed.
You may find out more information about the national organization at: http://www.thetaalphakappa.net